Woo Audio WA2 Headphone Amplifier
- Point-to-Point wiring
- Two 6AS7 / 6080 power tubes
- Two 6922 / 6DJ8 drive tubes
- Two EZ80 rectification tubes (6X4 is no longer used)
- Pseudo-dual power supply
- Four pairs of selectable gold-plate RCA inputs
- 6.35 mm stereo headphone jack
- Full aluminum die-cast chassis, anodized finish
- Whole aluminum volume knobs and power switch button
- 120 watts toroidal power transformer
- Individual filter choke and rectifier per channel
- Rubycon and WIMA capacitors
- Teflon wires
- Alps potentiometer and power switch
Headphones Impedance: 25 - 600 Ohms
Input Impedance: 100k Ohms
Frequency Response: 8Hz - 100kHz -3dB
Voltage: Dual AC operation 110/220V, 50/60 Hz
External Dimension: H139.7 x W330.2 x D228.6 mm
Weight: 7.7 kg
Description of works:
Working perfectly and tested in our workshop.
Cleaned and detailed unit.
Warranty: Sold as is.
RV HIFI says:
The critically acclaimed WA2 is a high performance OTL (Output Transformer less) headphone amplifier. WA2 is a Class-A, all-tube design, single-ended triode (SET) with point-to-point wiring to achieve the most analog sound. Music lovers with high impedance headphones (above 100 Ohms) would find WA2 to be the ideal pairing for their high-end headphones.