ROTEL RA-931 MK II Stereo Integrated Amplifier / RT-940AX AM/FM Stereo Tuner ComboROTEL RA-931 MK II Stereo Integrated Amplifier / RT-940AX AM/FM Stereo Tuner Combo Description:The RA-931 MK II from ROTEL is an integrated stereo amplifier engineered for superior performance. Its symmetrical circuit paths are applied to guarantee identical accuracy between channels. A custom ROTEL-made toroidal...
- Unit price
Pioneer SA-5300 Stereo Amplifier & TX-5300 Stereo TunerPioneer SA-5300 Stereo Amplifier & TX-5300 Stereo Tuner Amplifier Specifications:Power output: 10 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)Frequency response: 20Hz to 30kHzTotal harmonic distortion: 0.08%Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MM), 85dB (line)Dimensions: W350 x H125 x D282mmWeight: 6.4kgYear: 1974...
- Unit price
NAD 1155 Stereo Preamplifier / NAD 2150 Stereo Power AmplifierNAD 1155 Stereo Preamplifier / NAD 2150 Stereo Power Amplifier NAD 1155 Stereo Preamplifier Specifications:Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHzTotal harmonic distortion: 0.02%Input sensitivity: 0.56mV (MC), 1.2mV (MM), 80mV (line)Signal to noise ratio: 78dB (MC), 80dB (MM), 95dB (line)Output: 12V (Pre out Max)Dimensions: 420 x...
- Unit price
Rotel RA-812 Stereo Integrated Amplifier & RT-824 AM/FM TunerRotel RA-812 Stereo Integrated Amplifier & RT-824 AM/FM Tuner RA-812 Specifications:Power output: 45 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)Frequency response: 5Hz to 50kHzTotal harmonic distortion: 0.3%Damping factor: 50Input sensitivity: 3mV (mic), 2mV (MM), 120mV (line)Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MM), 95dB (line)Output: 270mV (line),...
- Unit price
OPTONICA SYSTEM 104HOPTONICA System 104H Compact HI-FI Stereo Component System Description: This showpiece from OPTONICA's model range of 1982 to 1983, it uses microprocessor technology to achieve easy to use features. Convenient use of the vertical turntable with two tangent tone arms, features such as the...
- Unit price
Buy Vintage Stereo Systems Online in Australia
Vintage stereo systems use mostly analogue technology to give your music a soulful and authentic quality. The vinyl record spinning on a turntable, the warm glow of vacuum tubes, and the unique feel evoke a sense of nostalgia that modern audio systems can't replicate. At RV HIFI, we present the finest collection of retro stereo systems in Australia, meticulously curated for audiophiles like you! Dive into the rich, analogue sound that only classic audio systems can provide. Visit our store and experience music the way it was meant to be heard.
Old Stereo Systems - Components and Features
Before we probe into setting up your stereo HiFi systems, let us briefly review its key components:
- Turntable: Often referred to as the heart of a vintage audio system, this device tracks the grooves on a vinyl record and transforms them into an audio signal.
- Stereo Amplifier: This device plays a pivotal role in refining and boosting the audio signal from the turntable. By enhancing signals, stereo amplifiers provide the speakers enough power to reproduce sound accurately.
- Speakers: Speakers convert the enhanced audio signal from the amplifier into sound waves, providing the listener with the final audio output.
- Receiver: A receiver is a multi-functional unit that combines the roles of an amplifier and a tuner. It amplifies the audio signal and receives radio broadcasts as well.
- Cables and Connections: High-quality cables and proper connections prevent signal loss and interference, ensuring the best sound quality for old stereo systems.
- Vinyl Records: These are the discs on which music is physically etched into grooves. When played on a turntable, the needle tracks these grooves, converting them into audio signals, amplified and played through the speakers.
Setting Up the System
Setting up an old stereo is quite easy. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you set up your vintage stereo system:
- Placement: Always position components on a stable surface, away from direct sunlight and vibrations.
- Connect the Turntable: Plug the turntable into the phono input on your stereo amplifier or receiver.
- Connect the Speakers: Connect speakers to the stereo power amplifier, ensuring correct polarity.
- Adjust Settings: Fine-tune the volume, tone controls, and balance for optimal sound quality.
- Select Source: Use your receiver or amplifier to choose between vinyl records, radio, or auxiliary sources.
- Enjoy the Music: Drop the needle on your favourite record and immerse yourself in the warm, vintage sound.
Why Choose RV HIFI to Purchase Old Stereo Systems?
When it comes to purchasing old stereo systems, RV HIFI stands out as your top choice. Here are compelling reasons why we should be your preferred destination for vintage audio equipment:
- Unparalleled Selection: We offer an extensive range of vintage stereo systems catering to all tastes and budgets.
- Expertise: Our team comprises passionate audiophiles who can help you select the perfect audio system.
- Quality Assurance: Every single product in our store has been restored and rigorously tested for optimal performance.
- Reasonable Pricing: We are committed to making classic audio accessible to everyone, and offer some of the most competitive prices.
- Dedicated Customer Care: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We provide excellent customer and after-sales support for all stereo HiFi systems.
Rediscover the joy of vintage music with RV HIFI and experience unmatched audio quality. Explore our collection of the best retro stereo systems and vintage audio components in Australia. Our curated selection of vintage audio equipment promises to transport you back to the golden era of music. Call us on 0419 700 769, and our dedicated team will help you find the perfect stereo system to match your preferences.