Pioneer A-88X Stereo AmplifierDescription
- Continuous average power output of 120 watts per channel, min., at 8 ohms, from 20Hz to 20,000Hz with no more than 0.003% total harmonic distortion.
- Dynamic power of 441W + 441W on EIA dynamic test signal (2 ohms).
- Two-mono-amps-in-one construction to improve separation, stereo imaging and clarity.
- Low-impedance driving capability for accurate reproduction of digital programmes.
- Non-Switching Circuit Type II to end switching distortion, reduce thermal distortion and decrease output-stage distortion.
- "Hybrid" transformer/phono amp for MC cartridges.
- Quality parts and devices.
Power output: 120 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
Frequency response: 10Hz to 100kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.003%
Damping factor: 100
Input sensitivity: 0.25mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
Signal to noise ratio: 74dB (MM), 91dB (line)
Channel separation: 65dB (MM), 62dB (MC), 72dB (line)
Selectable Voltage: 110v, 120v, 220v & 240v ac
Output: 150mV (line)
Dimensions: 456 x 154 x 427mm
This product is no longer available for sale please call us to enquire about another or similar item.